Photo Credit: mahercomm.com
Mother may really know best when it comes to facial aging.
Too bad daughters don’t want to hear about it.
Galderma – the global pharma giant that brings us the popular injectables Restylane, Restylane Lyft, Restylane Silk, Sculptra Aesthetic, and Dysport – launched a new Mom Genes™ campaign that aims to change this up STAT as there is a lot a girl can learn from her mom when it comes to preventing or reversing the signs of facial aging.
Fully 82% of moms hope facial aging is easier for their daughters, but more than half never talk about it together, according to a nationwide mother-daughter survey commissioned by Galderma as part of the new campaign.
The Mother-Daughter Faci
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS