Everything about Sisley Cosmetics entices me – its French history, its expertise, its quality, it’s botanical meets science philosophy. But when a moisturizer can run between $200 and $450, you really want to try before you buy. Enter the complimentary Sisley facial at Bloomingdale’s 59th Street in New York City.
The facial is totally free and serves two purposes – one to introduce newbies like me to the brand, and two to serve as a diagnostic tool for regular Sisley users.
I met with aesthetician Lana Bakman, who immediately put me at ease and impressed me wit
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS