ModiFace, a leading provider of virtual makeover technologies, has recently launched ShadeCast, the first beauty industry forecasting tool based, in part, on anonymous tracking of consumer behavior on MakeUp, the world’s most popular iPhone virtual makeover tool. The information gathered will help the $2.5 billion industry predict trends and help manufacturers better understand the colors and products favored by online and iPhone virtual makeover tool users.
Further proving their commitment to making women’s lives better – especially during that time of the month – Always® has launched the Always Me™ app for the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. This tool helps women manage their cycles and offers timely information about women’s health issues. More than just a comprehensive period and ovulation tracker, this application allows users to ask relevant questions and get personalized answers within 24 hours! It also provides general information about feminine care, intimacy, plus tips and health advice.
The app’s features include:
Comprehensive, interactive tracker and calendar to help manage a woman’s period/cycle
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS