“In the spring a young man’s fancy lightly turns to thoughts of love,” wrote poet Alfred, Lord Tennyson, but what of a young woman’s thoughts? Well if you are anything like me, you turn to thoughts of bright, warm colors, especially the shades I will be sporting on my toe nails. And in case you haven’t heard, this is the year of bold, brazen color, all inspired by a tropical and retro fashion trend, according to a recent Wall Street Journal article.
With inspiration from the likes of Carmen Miranda and Frida Kahlo, designers from Miuccia Prada to Sophie Thea
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS