Photo Credit: Depositphotos.com
Sweaty underarms can ruin a designer silk dress, are a real buzzkill on a first date, and can destroy your confidence before a career make or break a presentation.
Heat and humidity invariably cause perspiration for the best of us. But for people afflicted with the annoying medical condition called ‘hyperhidrosis,’ this becomes a very serious problem. About 2-3% of the population suffers from excessive sweating, but nearly all of us would rather not smell or sweat if we don’t have to.
There are some good treatments available now, and more on the way.
BOTOX has been FDA cleared for treating excessive sweating all the way back to 2004. Basically, it works by stopping nerves from f
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS