From commercials to films to Broadway shows and magazine covers, celebrity makeup artist Jacqui Phillips has done it all, developing a repertoire of high profile clients including celebrities, politicians, and models.
The chaotic, competitive world of freelance beauty services can be challenging, but Jacqui has set herself apart through her expert work. In addition to makeup services, Jacqui has appeared on numerous television programs and has contributed beauty columns to such magazines as GQ, Time, and People. She is also the NY Makeup Expert for the Examiner.
Certified in custom airbrush tanning and eyelash extensions, Jacqui is the owner of Jacqueline Pasquale Beauty, a bridal an
Get that sun kissed look with this week’s GORGEOUS GIVEAWAY. We have 3 Alima Pure Mineral Bronzers (in the shade of your choice), plus an Alima Half Moon Brush (a $42 total value) to give to our lucky winners.
Alima Pure is dedicated to making pure mineral makeup that is gentle to your skin and brings out your natural beauty. The bronzer is available in 5 shades – 3 shades of matte and 2 shades of glitter. Even if you are hiding out from the sun or working all summer look like you’ve spent the summer at the beach with these great bronzing powders. Check out the color options at www.alimapure.com/cheeks/bronzer and tell us which shade works for you to enter this contest.
And to get
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS