A diamond may be a girl’s best friend but a flawless face may be a girl’s biggest asset. Evidently Becca Cosmetics got the memo that Fall is big on bling. The makeup brand’s introductions include two new shades of Mineral Blush and a Shimmering Skin Perfector.
At first glance, the new Shimmering Skin Perfector ($41), a pale gold color called Moonstone, seems too light to wear on my darker skin. But this water-based moisturizer, which has an SPF of 20 has light-diffusing particles of shimmer that give your skin a real glow: the bonus? It can be used on all skin tones and types. The purpose of the Shimmering Skin Perfector is to increase skin radiance and vitality while minimizing imperfect
If you have not yet heard of Alima Pure – alimapure.com – it’s a very eco friendly beauty brand from the Pacific Northwest that features a twist on pure mineral makeup. Alima Pure is certified cruelty free and their products have BDIH natural cosmetics certification, the German certification for natural cosmetics. The packaging is 100% recycled paper and the overall look and feel of the brand is light, healthy and good for you.
Although I am far from a lover of all things green and natural, I was instantly drawn to the Alima Pure colors, textures and product picks that are the perfect assortment for a natural looking palette. There are 60 shades of foundation in the collection suita
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS