With Fashion Week well on its way and the 10 year anniversary of 9/11 being honored tomorrow, many eyes are focused on New York at the moment. What better time for fragrance house Bond No. 9 to launch its new I LOVE NEW YORK fragrance series.
Building on the iconic, I Love New York logo, designed in 1977 for the State of New York by Milton Glaser, Bond No. 9 moves beyond its New York City-centric creations to develop a line celebrating all of New York State. Eventually the series will encompass 15 regions of New York State when the range is complete. All of the fragrances in the I LOVE NEW YORK series will convey an easy-to-wear chic, to be worn comfortably like a basic layer of cloth
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS