Dubai has become a focal point for cosmetic surgery thanks, in large part, to the successful rebroadcasting of such reality TV shows as Dr. 90210 throughout the Middle East. While many US cosmetic surgeons frequently make sojourns to Dubai to help keep pace with increasing demand, Hassan Galadari, MD, an assistant professor of dermatology at the United Arab Emirates University in Dubai, is a local dermatologist who maintains a thriving cosmetic practice together with his father at Galadari Derma Clinic in Dubai. Trained in the US, Galadari graduated from the Boston University/Tufts University dermatology program and completed a cosmetic dermatology fellowship in the University of Californi
Freelance hairstylist, Gregory Alan, has created a professional life that might cause many to be envious. He specializes in preparing celebrity clients for editorial, red carpet and personal appearances. Now based in New York City, the sought-after stylist travels around the world to meet his clients wherever they are preparing to appear.
Gregory’s passion for hair style innovation shows in every aspect of his life, especially in his work. A stylist for the past 15 years, Gregory credits his start to growing up in his mother’s salon in Bay City, Michigan. Eventually he decided to move westward and worked at some of the leading high-end salons in Beverly Hills.
An avid traveler, G
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS