Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Moisturizer keeps your skin hydrated, soft and smooth so choosing a good one for your skin type is important to maximize the benefits. You’ll probably need to switch things up as your skin changes throughout the year. Different factors like your age, cleansing habits, the humidity in the air, your environment, the temperature and the season will affect your current needs making it important to modify your choice as your skin changes. You’ll know yours is working for you if it gets absorbed easily into your skin making it feel soft and supple, and if it has added benefits like SPF and antioxidants. You should also find that the quality of your skin will continue to improve over time.
Crow’s feet and under eye circles can really upset a girl’s confidence. Shiseido takes on both of these beauty banes with the launch of two new treatment products.
Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream ($55) gets to the root of the problem, targeting an enzyme called heparanase that is believed to trigger the formation of wrinkles like crow’s feet. Rich and balm-like, this new eye cream employs Shiseido’s WrinkleResist24 technology to smooth wrinkles and suppress their formation.
Using plant extracts and even algae, the WrinkleResist24 formulation counteracts the wrinkle triggering action of heparanase by suppressing the formation of wrinkle-inducing b
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS