MEET THE OB BEAUTY GURU
Expectant mothers have a unique set of skincare concerns, and who better to understand their needs than a practicing obstetrician? Having delivered some 3,000 babies, Dr. Michele Brown has seen women through the challenges and triumphs of pregnancy and come to understand what makes personal care different for moms-to-be. The hormones of pregnancy introduce a range of issues, from acne to stretch marks, but safety is paramount when there is a baby on board. Dr. Brown therefore developed a cosmeceutical range designed with moms and babies in mind. Voila – a beautiful idea is born!
As an obstetrician, how did you make the leap into
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS