A skincare industry veteran, Ricardo Quintero joined The Estee Lauder Companies in 1999 and served as Senior Vice President, Global General Manager, Clinique. Prior to this role, he held several international positions including Senior Vice President, General Manager of Clinique International, overseeing the Clinique business outside of North America. He also served as General Manager for The Estee Lauder Companies in South Korea and Mexico. Earlier in his career, Ricardo developed his marketing acumen at Pepsico and Procter & Gamble in his native country of Mexico.
These various roles gave Ricardo a chance to lead some of the most dynamic beauty industry launches that have ever happe
Calavera Catrina is one of my favorite folklore images used in the colorful posters and parades marking the Day of the Dead, which takes place in Mexico on November 2. Calavaera means skull in Spanish and the image derives from an etching by artist Jose Guadalupe Posada that parodies the rich and fashionable.
Now, just in time for creating your own Day of the Dead alter, Lush Fresh Handmade Cosmetics introduces the Lady Catrina soap ($5.95) in the shape of the calavera’s hat. Part of the Lush Day of the Dead collection, the Lady Catrina soap is scented with a blend
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS