When Guerlain debuted its Météorites powder for the face, it broke through the powder mold and produced a cosmetic mainstay that was suitable for all skin types and (more shockingly) all skin tones. The illuminating powder tapped into the techniques of photography, and was inspired by how white light could remove skin imperfections and soften features.
Twenty-five years after the debut of the initial Météorites comes Météorites Blossom, Guerlain’s Spring 2014 collection, which is of course an improved version of the original.
In the Météorites Blossom Pearls ($60), each shade begins with the combination of three colors (mauve, pink, yellow) that adapt to every skin tone and e
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event