Merz Pharmaceuticals receives US FDA approval on Xeomin® (incobotulinumtoxinA) botulinum toxin type A for the treatment of adults with cervical dystonia or blepharospasm.
The FDA approval of XEOMIN is based on the results of two pivotal U.S. clinical trials involving adult patients diagnosed with either cervical dystonia or blepharospasm. XEOMIN is the only botulinum toxin that does not require refrigeration prior to reconstitution and it will be available in 50-unit and 100-unit vials. XEOMIN is also free from complexing proteins. More than 84,000 patients have been treated with XEOMIN worldwide since 2005. The U.S. is the 20thcountry to approve XEOMIN for the treatment of cer
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS