Trendy new skincare products can be as appealing as a new glossy copy of Vogue—a combo of desire and disbelief. That’s why it’s so refreshing to see a new brand boast a robust combination of active ingredients that leads to real results. Such is the premise of Merumaya Integrative Effective Skincare, a UK line created by Maleka Dattu, a beauty industry pro, who has worked with Clinique, Origins, and Lancome on both sides of the Atlantic.
Launched in 2012, Merumaya works to reduce the signs of aging and prevent new ones from forming—hence the integrative moniker. Intensely Youthful Eye Cream (£24.50) is a star example of the integrative approach, as it immediately reduces the ap
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event