We all love a sexy full-lipped pout. After all, a plumped pucker is a sign of youthfulness. Unfortunately, as we age our lips start to lose collagen and our lips become thinner and more flat. The sides of the mouth begin to sag and stubborn wrinkles and lines around the lips begin to form. Thankfully, rather than let our lips succumb to the signs of aging we can seek ways to enhance them with the latest non-surgical procedures or at-home treatments, all promising to give a sexy fuller pout.
According to the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, lip augmentation was one of the most popular facial plastic surgeries for women in 2011. New York City-based Board
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS