BEAUTY MAKERS MEET THE CHALLENGES OF MENOPAUSE WITH TARGETED PRODUCTS
September is National Menopause Awareness Month, dedicated to increasing awareness about the importance of accurate information regarding women’s health at menopause and beyond. Fortunately, more and more doctors, women and the world at large are viewing menopause as a time of rebirth. “Menopause can mark the beginning of an exciting new time of life,” states the North American Menopause Society (NAMS) website.
Menopause also marks a time of change for our skin—and not all of it bad. Gone are oily skin, enlarged pores and acne. Adult acne, particularly that related to peri-menopause, generally cease
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS