Dr. Oz –yes, that Dr. Oz – recently surprised a room packed full of health and beauty bloggers and editors who were attending an event sponsored by the Global Wellness Institute in New York City.
The summit, hosted at the uberhip Steelcase building near the Time Warner Center, highlighted such healthful trends as wellness tourism, lifestyle real estate and all things beauty, fitness and sleep– all subjects which America’s favorite doctor is extremely well versed.
He was pretty hyped up about sleep or lack thereof on this particular snowy AM. Dr. Oz reported deets from the Great American Sleep Survey which tracked sleep among 20,000 people — totaling 1.5 million nights of sl
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS