Sleep is a beautiful thing. But so many of us don’t get enough of it, which results in puffy eyelids, dark circles, a sallow complexion, and premature aging. According to the CDC, poor sleep can lead to depression, obesity, diabetes, hypertension and then some. Even an extra hour or two a day can make you feel better and look better (and younger).
Beautyinthebag asked sleep expert, Robin B. Palmer, CLTC, LTCP, the creator of My Wake UP Call® Motivational Alarm Clock Messages®, My Daily Inspirations™ and My Good Night Messages™, for some of her expert tips on how to get your beauty sleep and live better.
Before you go to sleep at night, take a moment to visualize
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS