Flushing, blushing, red cheeks, and flare-ups—these are just some of the things that people with rosacea have to cope with on a regular basis. Topical treatments generally address the inflammation and the lesions associated with rosacea, but now there is a new option specifically formulated to treat the redness and flushing. Galderma Laboratories Mirvaso® (brimonidine) topical gel, 0.33% for the topical treatment of the facial erythema (redness) of rosacea in adults 18 years of age or older just received the official nod from the FDA late last month. Applied once daily, Mirvaso reduces the redness of rosacea and will help keep your face clear up to 12 hours.
“The new FDA approved dru
Susanne Cohen is a dental professional who creates products to freshen, brighten and cleanse the teeth and mouth. She began her career as a dentist, but in 1991 left private practice to follow her passion for developing dental products. In 1996, she co-founded Triumph Pharmaceuticals Inc. with her parents Dr. Marvin Cohen and Charlotte Cohen. Together they created and launched SmartMouth, a one of a kind mouth wash formulated to provide 12 hours of fresh breath. Read on for a few of Dr. Cohen’s secrets to keeping your breath and smile fresh.
How does good oral hygiene contribute to overall health and beauty?
While often overlooked, good oral hygiene is a critic
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS