Photo Credit: wallstreetdermatology.com
Wall Street, or The Street as it is sometimes called, is a fairly intense place to be when the market is open. As the Dow Jones industrial average rises and falls so to do the moods of power brokers and their entourages. The typical broker is sharp looking and sharp talking and is under a lot of pressure to stay that way (without looking like he or she has had any work, of course). Dermatologist Julia Tzu, MD, the founder and Medical Director of Wall Street Dermatology, knows the ins and outs of her clientele, and as such has gained their confidence and respect by helping them look young and refreshed despite the pressures of such a fast-paced career in the financial capitol of the world.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS