Photo Credit: Kevin Mazur, Getty Images
Just in time for Madonna’s new MDNA Tour comes a lip color so mesmerizing that you won’t be able peel your eyes away from the shade.
Gina Brooke,makeup artist extraordinare and a long-time makeup artist to Madonna,spilled the beans about the partnership with Make Up For Ever, where she created an iconic red lip for arguably the most iconic pop figure of our time. Aqua Rouge ($24) is now in stores and you’ll be seeing Madonna on stage wearing the glossy, “come hither” #8 shade, which was created specifically by Brooke for the performer. “This shade looks gorgeous on everyone,” says Brooke. “The pigments are so strong that all you see is color, with no undertones.” With a lot of lipsti
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS