Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Board-certified dermatologist Dr. Dana Ellis is an expert in medical and cosmetic dermatology at The Savin Center. She studied under Dr. Lisa Donofrio at Tulane University and graduated first in her class from Tulane University School of Medicine in 2012. She worked as a Resident of Dermatology at Tulane Medical Center for three years, and served as Chief Resident during her final year.
As a former 2004 Olympic pole vaulter, Dr. Ellis brings a unique approach to treating her patients. In her experience as an Olympian, she knows each and every athlete is different and requires care personalized to their specific needs.
In addition to specializing in hair restoration treatments and PR
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS