Meet the Beauty Businesswoman
As Global Vice President, Research & Development, Johnson & Johnson Beauty Care Global Business Unit, May is no doubt one to watch. She has been a major player in the skincare industry, spending over 18 years at Unilever before joining J&J. Dr. Shana’a earned her Ph.D. in Chemistry, Masters in Analytical Science and Post Graduate degree in Chemistry all from the University of Hull in the United Kingdom. In 2002 she received the Brandweek “Marketer of the Year” Award for the successful brand launch of Dove Nutrium Bar & Body Wash.
How many new products does Johnson & Johnson Beauty Care launch in a typical year and
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS