Banish shiny skin with this week’s GORGEOUS GIVEAWAY. We have 3 bottles of Tea-rrific Green Tea Mattifier (a $50 value) from Dr. Loretta skincare to give to our lucky winners.
Developed by dermatologist Loretta Ciraldo, MD, FAAD to meet the top skincare concerns identified by her patients, Tea-rrific visibly rejuvenates skin tone and texture while it calms red and irritated skin. It addresses a variety of concerns, including redness, breakouts, brown spots, dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles and prevention of sun damage.
What makes this green-tea based serum so powerful is its high amount of EGCG, an antioxidant polyphenol that helps protect cells from DNA damage induced by reacti
Working in the beauty industry has obvious advantages. I get paid to work in an area I have a personal interest in, friends often ask me for my “professional opinion” (though I’ve decided that writing off a coffee date where lipstick was discussed would be unethical), and I have daily access to dozens of product samples. I often complain about my perpetual battle against oily skin and acne, so when a colleague offered me Murad Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15, I graciously accepted (read: almost lost my balance snatching it from her hand).
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS