Finding the perfect shade of nude lipgloss or the newest lash lengthening mascara can make any woman’s toes curl. The instant gratification factor can be very seductive. Even if you’re having a bad day, a sweep of a hot new bronzer or a smudge of charcoal pencil for a smoky eye effect can lift your spirits and transform your mood. Perhaps that explains why most women have medicine cabinets, makeup bags and vanities overflowing with must-have makeup products that were impulse purchases.
To get the most out of your makeup, follow our pointers.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS