Photo Credit: Melach33
Jennifer McClure, Melach 33 founder, is a fearless traveler who has been almost everywhere . Yet no place captured her senses like the
Dead Sea, that has long been designated at a timeless location for renewal of the body and soul, which is where she discovered the many attributes of Dead Sea minerals.
Dead Sea minerals hold magical skin-softening and wrinkle-erasing abilities. The Dead Sea’s unique 33% salt content (a mind-blowing 10 times more than the saltiest ocean water) produces mineral-rich crystals—the same minerals that facilitate our body’s ability to regenerate cells and naturally detoxify.
Dead Sea Salt has long been used in beauty routines because it possess
GORGEOUS HAIR DEMANDS THE RIGHT TOOLS
Still using nylon or plastic bristles that pull out delicate strands? Or is your brush missing more than a few pins that got stuck in your hair? Well it’s about time you invested in the health of your hair with one great brush for all seasons. Quality lasts for quite a few good years, so you won’t have to replace your brush often.
Natural boar bristles will be easier on your hair than garden variety plastic brushes. Natural bristles also help to distribute oil from scalp to ends where you need it and increase shine. The worst kind of brushes for your hair are plastic or nylon that have double bristles of two different lengths. These can d
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS