Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Confused by all of the different terms for wrinkles? Why does your doctor call them ‘Crow’s feet”, yet all the magazines call them something else entirely? It’s hard to keep it all straight.
We’ve got your back with the Official Beauty In the Bag Guide to Wrinkle Slang.
Canthal lines. This is the medical name for the clusters of tiny wrinkles and fine lines that form around the outer corners of the eyes. They are also called crow’s feet, laugh lines and character lines.
Crow’s feet. These are clusters of tiny wrinkles and fine lines that form around the outer corners of the eyes. They are also known as laugh lines and character lines.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS