UK Beauty in the Bag readers, we have a “Red Carpet” exclusive for you. A first for the Corinthia Hotel London, Daniel Galvin, a top colorist and celebrity hairstylist in the UK, presents an opportunity perfect for a glamorous start of the New Year as well as the upcoming awards season.
Daniel Galvin is opening the doors to the Ultimate Make-Over Room, usually reserved for celebrity guests. Here, patrons are offered a secluded haven for hair styling in a luxurious environment. Guests of this once-in-a-lifetime styling session are greeted with a glass of Laurent-Perrier champagne before being whisked away for a private consultation tailored to their personal style, special occasion,
It’s the season of uber-glam; we’ve seen the world’s most glamorous and successful actresses and songstresses swan down the red carpet in style and, of course, we want to emulate them. So, BITB has scoured London to find the best places to get your pinkies preened and painted and the latest and greatest collections from planet polish.
Having clocked Katy Perry and the Gaga’s tapered talons, I was inspired and went in search of the world’s best known celebrity manicurist, Liza Smith, whose clients include Kylie and Jennifer Lopez, plus some well-known Brits: Naomi Campbell, Kate Moss, Jamelia and Eliza Doolittle (whose nails she did for the Brit Awards a few weeks ago).
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS