I recently returned from a weekend away in Florida. It was everything I expected it to be and more — the weather was hot and steamy, I visited family and sat poolside under a striped umbrella sipping delicious, icy cocktails. I ate my fair share of freshly caught seafood and deli (hello corned beef on rye with brown mustard and a half-sour pickle on the side!). I took long walks on the beach and experienced the trendy South Beach area as well as the more refined Williams Island and Bal Harbour. Regardless of where I was and what I was doing, everywhere I looked I was surrounded by the most gorgeous coconut palm trees…and to me nothing says Florida more than that!
Which brings me to c
I was using some lovely lotion recently and wondered what that refreshing fragrance was. Lo and behold, it was Vanilla Verbena Stress Relief from Bath & Body Works. I know all about vanilla, but I knew almost nothing about verbena, a lemony flowering plant. The leaves are fuzzy but the flowers are lovely white, pink, purple and blue. The essential oils of the Common Vervain are harvested for perfumes and beauty products. Here are a few you might like to try.
Feel good with pureDKNY Verbena. This pure scent adds a fresh drop of verbena to make you feel calm
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS