Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Want to know how to glow?
We asked the team of Arivale registered dietitian coaches for their top 5 tips on what to eat for better skin this winter:
1- Try some juicy mandarin oranges: Vitamin C is a precursor to collagen, vital for skin elasticity and healing. Mandarins and other citrus fruits are a perfect snack and full of vitamin C to support your skin and immune system.
2- Have a handful of walnuts for an afternoon snack: Omega 3 fatty acids are essential to get in your diet for health and the fat we eat incorporates into every cell – including skin cells. Boasting anti-inflammatory properties as well, omega 3 fatty acids found in walnuts may support skin health as
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS