Photo Credit: ESTEELAUDER.COM
Estee Lauder’s Pure Color Envy collection is a thing of beauty.
The less expensive cousin to Lauder’s Tom Ford fabulous makeup collection, the quality and colors are spectacular. First came the Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick; creamy, dense colors that feel glam and last well at $30 each (TF is $50). The look and feel is not a perfect match, but it comes pretty close. The texture makes your lips look plumped and perfected with 26 shades of wonderful. It is by far the best and most sinfully elegant Estee lipstick I have ever used.
New for Fall are the eye enhancing Pure Color Envy Sculpting Eye Shadow 5-Color Palette ($50) collection. Also similar in quality to TF, these luxe powde
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event