Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
It’s always time for you to shine, but you might not always want your skin and makeup to. Matte finishes are having a major moment—and whether you want to experiment with a gloss-free lip or you have oily skin that needs help keeping light-reflection to a minimum (especially in hot, humid climates), these are our top picks for the must-have mattifying products you need right now.
Replenix UltiMATTE Perfection SPF 50+ ($43)
Combining all-day oil-control with the benefits of a primer, BB cream and sunscreen in one tube, this mattifying, antioxidant-enriched multi-tasker has all your skin’s needs covered. Used on its own or under makeup, you get a universal tint that evens out skin t
A Plan For Your Pores
By Wendy Lewis, Beauty/Skincare Columnist – HealthNewsDigest.com
(HealthNewsDigest.com) – Every woman thinks she has large pores. It is a very common lament. The younger you are, the less noticeable your pores will be because skin is tight and firm and plump. As you age, your skin gets slack and lazy and everything loosens up, including your pores.
Pores can often seem enlarged when they get blocked with oil and debris, so working to reduce that oil blockage may result in the appearance of smaller pores. Keeping pores clean is a good place to start. Regular exfoliation transforms clogged and enlarged pores. When cell production speeds up, the epidermis becomes
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS