We live in an app world, and L’Oréal Paris has just taken a quantum leap in the category of makeup apps. Launching in late June, the L’Oréal Makeup Genius app will let you see—in real time—how different makeup looks, created by a makeup artist, look on you, and how a precise product, shade, or texture would look.
An instantaneous transformation will be at your fingertips, or rather your iPhone or iPad. Using your device’s frontfacing camera, your face will appear on the screen, ready for you to start playing. You can choose from a ½ dozen looks designed by L’Oréal Paris Consulting Celebrity Makeup Artist Billy B. Try the Butterfly Eye, it’s exaggerated and quite fun
The ultimate British brand, Rimmel London, invites you to celebrate the Royal Wedding regularly with weekly updates on Kate Middleton’s makeup look from British celebrity makeup artist Liz Pugh. Each week Liz Pugh will comment on Kate’s look and give makeup tips on how you can get a similar look at home.
Go to http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=198907640664&aid=283970 to check out Liz’s most recent update.
And on April 29, visit the site for a live celebration of the Royal Wedding complete with Rimmel London from the streets of London capturing trendsetting looks on the big day.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS