Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
True Confession. For years I stored my beauty products in plastic ziplock bags. I liked the practicality of it. The price was more than right, I could see everything in one fell swoop without having to go digging through an opaque one to find what I wanted, and if the bag got dirty or stained there was always an easy replacement on standby right in the kitchen drawer. I kept a large one in my bathroom vanity with everything I used daily and I also kept a smaller one in my handbag filled with the items I’d need for touchups throughout the day. Then…I spotted the most beautiful makeup bag in a local boutique. Since that purchase, I haven’t gone back to plastic bags and I have no intention
Here’s a news item that couldn’t be more perfect for Beauty In The Bag. According to a new study conducted by the UK’S Debenhams department store chain, British women carry a staggering 256 pounds Sterling worth of makeup in their handbags every day. That’s an astounding $414 in U.S. currency.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS