Photo Credit: alisonrafaele.com
Alison Raffaele began her career as a makeup artist at the makeup counter of her family-owned pharmacy before booking her first pro job while still in high school. In the 20+ years she’s been working she’s certainly come a long way! Raffaele became the first national makeup artist and international trainer for Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, ran an eponymous and successful makeup brand (Alison Raffaele Cosmetics, Inc.) from 2000 to 2014, has worked for magazines including Rolling Stone, Town and Country, Lucky, More, Real Simple and Vogue Italia, has been the lead makeup artist for fashion shows during Fashion Week, has made personal, television and radio appearances on behalf of mega beauty brands s
Everywhere I look I see someone whipping out their cell phone to snap a selfie or group shot. With the holidays fast approaching and parties crowding calendars, you can bet this clicking frenzy will only intensify — there will be cameras aplenty to capture every detail of every family gathering and group get-together.
The lucky few are naturally photogenic; they can’t take a bad picture. Everyone else will benefit from beauty, fashion, and technical tips gleaned from industry insiders to ensure you look your best. Get ready to embrace your inner supermodel!
Margret Avery is one of the most influential makeup artists of all time. She’s been f
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS