The turkey has been devoured, the pumpkin pie demolished, and you’ve already taken a post-Thanksgiving nap. Now come the most important days of your shopping life: Black Friday and Cyber Monday. The weekend after Thanksgiving has become a marathon sport of finding the best deals from electronics to clothes, and of course, beauty. Some of our favorite beauty destinations are offering deals you can’t get any other day. Set your alarm early and put on your comfortable shoes: your cosmetics closet is about to double.
A select line up of beauty essentials are only $
Photo Credit: facebook.com/glisodinskin
Selecting a top doctor, deciding what to have done, scheduling the big day, and making the necessary arrangements for a comfortable recovery from plastic surgery, consume much of a patient’s time and mental energy prior to a cosmetic surgical procedure. The seemingly smaller details can prove just as important when it comes to being prepared. Patients should not overlook steps they can take leading up to their surgery, and in the days and weeks following, to improve healing and decrease downtime.
Patients who are in top physical form tend to heal faster than those who are not. Manhattan plastic surgeon Dr. David Shafer (shaferplasticsurgery.com) recommends vitami
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS