As we move on to 2013 in anticipation of great beauty product launches, let’s take a moment to reflect upon and appreciate the past year. 2012 was filled with innovation, and some real winners in all categories across the board, from skincare and hair care to makeup and body care. Here are some that really stood out.
Estee Lauder Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator ($60)
This is the first fast-acting serum from the brand to dramatically reduce the appearance of unneven skintone, and the best part is that it’s formulated for all skin types. Banish red spots, acne scars and dark spots with this marvelous fluid. This skintone illuminator also won the “Best Anti-Aging Product”
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE