Meet Boston’s Stylist and Entrepreneur
Growing up with hairdresser parents who owned multiple salons in Connecticut, it was a natural progression for Mitch DeRosa to become a hairdresser. Trained alongside top hairstylists in North America and Europe, he opened Mitchell John Salon in Boston’s Financial District in 1989, which continues to thrive and grow each year.
In addition to being an artist, Mitch is an entrepreneur at heart. He co-founded the beauty company, Living Proof, based on ground-breaking MIT science and years of dedication. The first product line, No Frizz, was launched in February of 2009 at Sephora stores and on QVC. The following February, the Full Thickening
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS