Meet the Bespoke Cosmetic Chemist
Cosmetics a la Carte was inspired by a desire to change the way make-up was sold and perceived. The brand is based on the ‘try before you buy’ ethic, offering ‘made-to-measure’ options with a range of bright colors, custom-blending and skin-matching. Lynne Sanders’ path from Unilever to Yeardley as a researcher ultimately led her to meet Christina Stewart, her founding partner of Cosmetics A La Carte. Since then, the Cosmetics a la Carte store has been located in its original location of Knightsbridge, London, where everything is formulated and hand blended.
Great name! What makes Cosmetics a la carte
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS