Forget the Guilt – Chocolate is Actually Good for Your Skin
You may think that chocolate and spinach don’t have much in common, but they are both loaded with antioxidants that contribute to radiant, brighter skin. Nuts, leafy greens and fruit are all good sources of essential nutrients that will help skin fight off signs of age and the damaging effects of the sun, according to the editors of Women’s Health magazine, who put together the following list of edible beauty secrets in the April issue.
Dark Chocolate: The sweet stuff contains high levels of potent antioxidants that can help protect your skin from sun damage as well as amp up blood flow to your tissues, which will in turn
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS