Some women get through pregnancy and childbirth without any lasting physical effects, but for those mommies who are not genetically gifted or otherwise preternaturally touched, babies often arrive bearing other, less desirable special deliveries. Melasma, postpartum hair loss, stretch marks and skin laxity are just a few of the not-so-joyful byproducts that can come along with a bundle of joy. Here at Beauty In the Bag we like to keep up with the latest beauty solutions for moms (for our readers and for our own selfish reasons), and now we are passing those findings on to you.
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE