Under eye circles can be a real drag, making you look tired, haggard and older even after a good night’s sleep. Unfortunately, effective treatments are few and far between, that is until Envy Medical stepped up with Lumixyl Revitaleyes Brightening Eye Cream. The latest addition to the Lumixyl Topical Brightening System, this lovely textured cream works to correct dark circles, eye-area lines and wrinkles, dryness and inflammation.
It’s about time that someone developed a product to counteract raccoon eyes. Lumixyl Revitaleyes ($65 for 0.5 oz tube) is reportedly the first and only eye cream formulated with decapeptide-12, a Stanford University-developed technology that is clinically sh
Summer sun can bring along some unwanted memories – like wrinkles, sun damage and skin discoloration.
As seen in Essence, Tatler, Flare, New Beauty and The Today Show, Lumixyl Topical Brightening System has been proven to dramatically improve the appearance of hyperpigmentation – without the side effects associated with prescription hydroquinone and other skin lightening agents. The Lumixyl peptide was developed by dermatological researchers at Stanford University as a safe and effective alternative to hydroquinone for all skin types. Each product works synergistically, to accelerate and protect the Lumixyl Peptide`s effects. Step 1 is the Active Prep Cleanser which is an advanced an
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS