TV shopping for a long time was a staple of comedy sketch writers with shaky walls and product offers that could only be described as cut rate.
Not anymore. During the past several years, QVC and HSN, not to mention ShopNBC, have gone from strength to strength. But more specifically, the combination of TV and beauty has become very successful: in the US it is a $1.2 billion business and up 5.3% from 2009. Brands on QVC, for example, include Bobbi Brown, Nicky Kinnaird from SpaceNK—to whom we will return later—Bareminerals, Perricone MD, Clarisonic, Ojon, philosophy, Laura Geller and Smashbox to name a few. HSN offers Lancôme, Benefit and Elizabeth Arden and ShopNBC offers Rodial, T
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE