Photo Credit: pexels.com
I’ve been a big fan of Waterpik since I had my braces taken off a few decades ago. But I had one stuck under my sink for years and it was so big and cumbersome, that it rarely saw the light of day.
Enter the newest Waterpik Sidekick Flosser which is a huge step up. First of all, it’s literally a third of the size and so compact that you can take it with you anywhere or hide it in your desk drawer. It has its own discreet little charcoal gray zippered pouch and is even TSA-friendly. The new model also comes in your choice of 3 colors; white, rose gold and black.
Thankfully, this model doesn’t take up the kind of room of earlier renditions, so it fits easily on your sink counter top or b
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS