Summer is over (sigh) and school is back in session. Whether you’re finishing high school or starting college – it’s going to be stressful to the max. That means fighting oil slick, breakouts, redness, and sensitivities when you want to look your best for that all important first impression.
“The first thing to remember is breakouts come and go, they’re not the end of the world,” says Alexis Vogel, makeup artist to the stars. “There are plenty of great products on the market to help keep your skin stay soft and supple so you can have the best time of your life”
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS