Dolce & Gabbana’s latest fragrance entry is not just one but six scents composing a lineup called the Velvet Collection. The range is all about luxury – the particularly Italian Baroque luxury loved by the designers. Like their fashions, the fragrances celebrate the lushness of the Sicilian countryside and lifestyle. The result is a blend of tradition, innovation and opulence.
Each of the six scents draws from a specific inspiration that is important to the designers and includes vintage Italian ingredients. Check out the fragrances below along with their olfactive family and inspiration.
Velvet Wood: Oriental Woody – lacquered wood.
Velvet Patchouli: Woody Chypre – iconic
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS