Is there a little too much bounce to your thigh, padding in your belly, or jiggle in your arm? If diet and exercise have not delivered the tone you want, never fear, invasive liposuction or other surgical procedures aren’t the only options. This week, in celebration of BITB’s 5th birthday, our 5 Fab Ways feature explores minimally invasive firming and toning technology as well as the latest topical firming treatments.
KEEP IT COOL
Believe it or not, one of the most effective ways to get rid of unwanted fat is freezing. CoolSculpting by Zeltiq is an FDA approved fat buster touted to whittle your waist and mow down a muffin top without anesthesia or surgery. It works by freezing ar
Liposonix® is a breakthrough ultrasound technology that pulverizes your fat cells around your tummy and midriff – permanently. Sounds too good to be true, right? The new Liposonix second generation system uses high-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) to permanently destroy fat cells without harming the skin. The body naturally processes and removes the dissolved fatty tissue over 8 to 12 weeks, leaving you skinny jean svelte.
In clinical studies, an average waist circumference reduction of approximately 2.6 cm or 1 inch was seen after a single Liposonix Model 2 System treatment from Solta Medical. Naturally you must be wondering whether more treatments can target even more fat cells
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE