Let’s pretend that you are a little girl who is fascinated with the natural world: molecular structures speak to you, prisms are oh-so-cool, and concepts like plasma and matter are simply fascinating. You’re not the kind to turn to Hollywood’s celebrities to find role models: you’d rather get your inspiration from Richard Feynman or Madame Curie.
But you’re also not a “geek” in the traditional sense. You like to be cool. You wear dresses, and you like to look like a girl, and not some stereotypical lab technician with a white coat and glasses. So who do you turn to for a role model? Who do you identify with to inspire, uplift, and educate you?
Enter the L’Oreal USA Fellowships For
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE