We live in an app world, and L’Oréal Paris has just taken a quantum leap in the category of makeup apps. Launching in late June, the L’Oréal Makeup Genius app will let you see—in real time—how different makeup looks, created by a makeup artist, look on you, and how a precise product, shade, or texture would look.
An instantaneous transformation will be at your fingertips, or rather your iPhone or iPad. Using your device’s frontfacing camera, your face will appear on the screen, ready for you to start playing. You can choose from a ½ dozen looks designed by L’Oréal Paris Consulting Celebrity Makeup Artist Billy B. Try the Butterfly Eye, it’s exaggerated and quite fun
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE